Bricsys Bricscad Platinum 18.104.22.168733 | 132.7 MB & 130.4 MB
Bricscad is the powerful DWG-alternative CAD platform that enables DWG-based applications to serve the growing markets of GIS, AEC, mechanical CAD, and civil engineering.
Through its network of 70 offices, Bricsys NV is a global provider of engineering software on four continents. The product portfolio consists of Bricscad design software and Vondle, an extended SaaS platform.
Every month, Bricsys transparently reports to its customers on the status and development of its software products. Wherever they are around the globe, customers can communicate support requests directly to the Bricsys support team around the clock.
Bricsys is a founding member of the Open Design Alliance, thereby contributing to the interoperability in the engineering industry.
Bricscad integrates intelligent 3D direct modeling with the familiar 2D feature set of native .dwg. The user interface allows to model and design with unmatched speed. It globally supports hundreds of vertical third party applications based on .dwg. And Bricscad is affordable. Here are 10 reasons why to choose Bricscad:
- You can modernize your CAD for 1/5 the price of AutoCAD.
- Bricscad offers full-function 2D/3D .dwg-based CAD and a compelling technology roadmap.
- Bricscad comes with friendly upgrade policies.
- The people behind Bricscad are CAD veterans committed to world-class support.
- Most users are transitioning from AutoCAD to Bricscad in one week or less.
- Bricscad has over 100,000 users around the world and earned a 98% satisfaction rating.
- Users and administrators in organizations with both Bricscad and AutoCAD prefer Bricscad.
- Bricscad offers an AutoCAD-compatible programming platform that supports existing applications.
- Increasingly, top developers are offering their existing AutoCAD applications and add-ons on Bricscad.
Key features Bricscad 12.0:
visit my blog
Name: Bricsys Bricscad Platinum
Interface: english, russian
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven