Vessel.v 1.02 (2012/MULTI5/Repack by Fenixx)
Year: 2012 | PC | Eng / Fr / Ger / Ita / Spa | Developer/Publisher: Strange Loop Games | 377 Mb
Genre: Logic (Puzzle)
The inventor Arkwright huge animated physical world, reacting to each intervention in his uniform for - "revival" amenable to almost any liquid. Generate tons of matter, constantly adapting to environmental conditions - such opportunities could overshadow the very nature ... If only I could control all the creatures that have begun to live my life ... You will have to resolve the consequences of daring experiments Arkwright.
* Liquid Gameplay - Vessel is built on an optimized liquid simulation featuring flowing water, scalding lava and steam, reactant chemicals, glowing goo, the mysterious 'protoplasm', and more. Each liquid has unique properties and mixes with other liquids for dramatic effects.
* Bring Liquid to Life - Interact with 'Fluro' creatures that are formed entirely from simulated liquid. Each retains the properties of the liquid they're made of, giving them the ability to melt, reform, absorb, explode, and more.
* Unique Puzzles - Solve puzzles by combining the unique behaviors of each creature with the fluid they're created from. Every aspect of the world is physically simulated, and all puzzles are based in the liquid simulation. Drop a 'Drinker' Fluro and lure him by spraying goo. Create a 'Dark Fluro' and chase him with light. Liquid and physics are not an aesthetic in Vessel, but the foundation of gameplay.
* 2D/3DHybrid Art Style - Explore a world of fantastic, detailed machines and strange, wondrous environments. 2D hand-drawn textures combined with 3D normal maps, lighting, and depth creates a unique, other-worldly look to the visuals.
* Upgrade your Equipment - Use the mysterious protoplasm liquid found in the world to upgrade your equipment, obtaining powerful new ways to manipulate liquid.
* Jon Hopkins Soundtrack - Features a full-length soundtrack by electronic music prodigy Jon Hopkins, internationally renowned for his work with Brian Eno, Imogen Heap and Coldplay.
- For the basis of the license Strange Loop Games -
* Audio quality 100%
* Video quality is 100%
* Exclusive installer
* Installation of additional Softa (DirectX)
* All the way registry maintained
* Start the game via the shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu
* Installation requires 256 MB of RAM
* Approximate installation time 1 min (a, s)
* V 1.02
* Game archives are not touched
* Crack from ZoG Forum Team.v 1.0 from 03/15/2012
Operating System: XP, Vista, 7
Processor: Core 2 Duo - 2,0 GHz
RAM: 2048 MB
Free hard disk space: 1137 MB
Video Card: Radeon HD 2400 or GeForce 7600, (Shader Model 3.0)
File System: FAT, NTFS
Important: Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall