Hiren's Boot DVD 15.0 Restored Edition V2.0 by PROTEUS | 1.83 GB
Hiren's Boot CD is a vast collection of bootable and portable utilities for the management, diagnosis and repair of computer problems, recover lost or deleted files or cracking passwords. In addition, HBCD provides a means to take control of any computer and communicate with other computers, surf the internet, write documents or programs, without booting the installed operating system. There are literally hundreds of utilities and it is advised that you explore the contents before the need for it arises. Hiren's Boot CD can be used in two ways:
As a boot CD to take control of the computer without starting the installed operating system so that we can do repairs or clone the main disk, recover files, test the memory and hardware, clean severe viral infections, et.c. To do any of these simply boot the computer from the CD and select a utility from the menu. Options include 3 Mini Windows environments (98, XP and 7) and a couple of Linux rescue environments.
As a collection of portable repair and diagnostic utilities which can be run from within Windows without installation. To do this insert the CD when Windows is running and select a utility from the HBCD Program Launcher menu. If the CD does not autorun you may start the menu by running HBCDMenu.cmd When the operating system not functional or unavailable the portable utilities may be still be used if we boot a Mini Windows environment included in the CD. (4th option of the main boot menu).
For example Norton Ghost can be started in three ways:
- Boot the CD, select "Dos Programs" and then "Norton Ghost". (useful if we wish to clone or restore the main hard disk and there is not enough memory to boot Mini Windows XP).
- Boot the CD, select "Mini Windows XP" or "Windows 7" and then select Ghost from the HBCD Program Launcher menu.
- Boot to your windows operating system, insert the CD and select Ghost from the HBCD Program Launcher menu.
- Can be booted from HBCD Dos menu (older versions).
- Can be booted directly from main menu (2012 versions).
- Run as portable from Mini XP/7 (Thanks Ha Son ).
- Run as portable from installed Windows XP/Vista/7.
This Restored DVD includes all the utilities found in the original Hiren's Boot CD 15.0 (October 2011).  It is called Restored because it contains all the commercial utilities omitted from the official releases (since version 11.0.) It also includes other tools such by Acronis, Paragon, Active, and other useful software fully integrated within Hiren's menus.
Below are listed only the additional programmes and utilities found in this DVD. The numbers in square brackets  are referring to the URLs listed at the bottom of this file. For the complete list of utilities in the official Hiren's Boot CD, read the files HBCD.txt and changes.txt, or visit .
Restored DOS Menu utilities
These are found within the HBCD DOS menu:
- Acronis Disk Director 10.0 (build 2.160)
- Acronis True Image 8.1 (build 945)
- Active Partition Recovery (3.0)
- Active Password Changer (3.0.420)
- Active Undelete (5.5)
- Drive Image (5.6)
- ERD Explorer
- GetDataBack for FAT/NTFS (4.0)
- HDD Regenerator (1.71)
- NTFS DOS Pro
- Norton Ghost 11.5.1
- Norton PartitionMagic Pro Server (8.05)
- PC-Check (6.21)
- Paragon Partition Manager (7.0.1274)
- Paragon Mount Everything (3.0)
- Synantec ImageCenter (5.6)
Other included software
- Acronis 
-- True Image Home 12 (build 5.545).
-- Disk Director 11 (build 11.0.2121).
- These can be booted alone, run from Mini XP/7 (thanks to Ha Son) or run as portables from Windows XP/Vista/7.
- Active Boot Disk 5.3.3 
With the option to boot either in a DOS or Win7 environment. Contains tools to image disks, data recovery, partition management, password resetting, data erasure, network access and other system utilities
- Atlantis Word Processor 126.96.36.199 Pro version (thanks to Ha Son).
- Avast Registry Editor
- Calculator (Micro$oft calc.exe is very good why not have it in MiniXP?)
- DiskGetor Data Recovery 3.0 
- DSynchronize (Drive/directory synchronizer) 2.30.2
- DTaskManager (Powerfull process control) 1.51.
- GetData Recover My Files Pro 188.8.131.523
- Ghost Cast Server
- Ghost Image Explorer
- HWiNFO 3.65
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.29.6 Updated 20 November 2011 
- Mini Windows 7.
- Outlook Express Backup 6.5
- Passware Kit Enterprise 10.3.2585 (Crack any password). 
- Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2011 10.0.15 
- PowerCmd 1.9 (Windows cmd console like Gnome-Terminal or KDE-Konsole)
- QuickTech Pro 5.8. Hardware diagnostics and stress test. 
- R-Drive 4.7 (4726)
- Spinrite 6
- Video Memory Stress Test. 1.21.
- WinRar 4.00
- WXHexEditor 0.11 Large (Terabyte) file/disk hex editor.
- SysRescueCD (2.4.0 November 2011).  A live Linux Gentoo based rescue CD (choice of 32 or 64 bit). It includes many tools for rescuing and managing Linux and windows systems. Hundreds of utilities. e.g. Clam antivirus, Gparted, ntfs-3g, wifi access, syslinux, telnet, ssh, PXE boot, Firefox, vim, MC...
- Improved new menu layout now with hotkeys.
Changes from Restored Edition V 1.0.
+ Mini Windows 7 (PE)
+ Atlantis Pro.
+ Kaspersky (updated)
+ Hot key Menus
+ Numerous bugs sorted and many minor improvements
- For installation to USB read document 'usb-installation.pdf'.
- To reduce size of DVD to CD read file 'trim2-cd.txt'.
- For keyboards other than English you can still apply Hiren's keyboard patch.