Fallout New Vegas v 22.214.171.1245 + 9 DLC (2011/MULTI2/Repack from by Fenixx) updated 29/10/2011
Year: 22.2010 | PC Game | Eng Rus | Developer: Obsidian Entertainment | Publisher: Bethesda Softworks | 6.14 GB
Genre: RPG / 3D / 1st Person
The new head of the cult role-playing series, which the unfolding events in the world, post-nuclear war.
Welcome to New Vegas - a city of dreamers and hunters for good luck. Three groups are ruthless struggle for control of this oasis in the post-apocalyptic desert. Those who are well armed and knows what he wants, is quickly become famous, but end up being a lot of enemies.
Do the hard way on a hot wasteland Mojave, go to the Hoover Dam, take a stroll through the streets of the glittering neon of Vegas. While traveling, you meet many colorful personalities, will take part in the clashes between factions of power hungry, and fight with mutants of all stripes and sizes, and experience the unparalleled power of weapons.
Decide who will be your ally, or by choosing the path of the hero's single, stand edinovlastnym King of New Vegas.
Enjoy your holiday!
Operating System: XP, Vista, 7
CPU: Pentium D - 2,0 GHz or Athlon 64 X2
RAM: 2048 MB
Free hard disk space: 10 344 MB for installation, after the 9696 MB
Graphics card: GeForce 6 or Radeon 1300XT
File system: NTFS
Important: Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall
v Update 1
v Update 2
v Update 3
v Update 4
v Update 5
v Update 6
Old World Blues
Gun Runners Arsenal
* Hot Vegas. Explore the vast open spaces - from the provincial towns scattered across the Mojave Wasteland, to the magnificent shining lights of the streets of New Vegas.
* Your word. The war between competing factions will forever change the lives of the inhabitants of the city. On whose side in this conflict will take you, everything depends: who would have to meet and communicate, who will be loyal companions, and who - a sworn enemy, and of course, the final struggle for power.
* Fresh ideas. The new system of communication with partners; reputation system - remember: a backfire, and respond; mode "Hardcore" - for those who are not looking for easy ways, special techniques of unarmed combat.
* To arms! Arsenal is twice represented in Fallout 3: Now you have more than enough funds to adequately respond to any threat. In addition, Vault-Tec engineers have developed a new weapon system configuration that will repair or modify any dangerous "toys" in any place at any time.
* Complete chaos. Here is a huge world, you are free to choose its own path. Travel and sightseeing, fight shoulder to shoulder with those who, in your opinion, it is worth, or become a lone hero - it's your world, this is your game!
- It is based on license from 1C-SoftKlab -
* Audio quality: 100%
* Video quality: 100%
* Exclusive installer
* Installation of additional Softa (DirectX, Visual C + +, NET Framework)
* All the way registry maintained
* Start the launcher via a shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu
* Start the game through the shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu
* Installation requires 512 MB of RAM
* Approximate install time 28 minutes (a, s)
* V Update 1
* V Update 2
* V Update 3
* V Update 4
* V Update 5
* V Update 6
* V 126.96.36.1995
* Tribal Pack
* Classic Pack
* Caravan Pack
* Mercenary Pack
* Dead Money
* Honest Hearts
* Old World Blues
* Lonesome Road
* Gun Runners Arsenal
* Game archives are not touched
* Hints for Dead Money from ModGames Tribal.v 2.0 from 16/03/2011
* Hints to Honest Hearts of ModGames Tribal, Exotic HydRa Ivbor.v 1.03 on 11/06/11
* Hints for Old World Blues from ModGames Tribal.v 1.02 on 08/06/11
* Hints for Lonesome Road from the-thing, n33.v 1.2.1 from 11/10/2011
* Hints for Gun Runners Arsenal from Aptom.v 1.1 from 09/29/2011
* The ability to break into 2xDVD5 or 1xDVD9
* All languages ??except Russian (Interface) and English (voice)
Is divided into 2xDVD5:
* 1xDVD5 - Info (folder), autorun.inf, setup.exe, setup-1.bin, game-1.bin, game-2.bin, game-3.bin, game-4.bin, game-5. bin, game-6.bin, game-7.bin.
* 2xDVD5 - game-8.bin, game-9.bin, game-10.bin, video-1x.bin, soft.bin.
* Updated Hints for Lonesome Road from the-thing, n33.v 1.2.1 from 11/10/2011.