Afterfall InSanity v1.0 Retail-THETA (2011/ENG)
Year:2011 | PC Game | Eng | Developer: Intoxicate Studios | Publisher: The Games Company | 4.1 GB
Genres: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person
Year 2035. Almost twenty years ago citizens of the Republic were forced to seek shelter from the hell unleashed by the Third World War. Most fortunate of them had reserved places in the gigantic Shelters built years before. Now, when the fear of death is only a bitter memory, safety provided by the Shelter's walls has become a damned trap with no way out. It is small wonder that someone finally breaks down and the tiring dream transforms into a haunting nightmare.
In Afterfall: InSanity, The main protagonist, Albert, is a member of the Shelter's medical team, responsible for mental health of the inhabitants. His specialization is dealing with the so-called "Confinement Syndrome", but even he is not free of its symptoms. When the hell breaks loose, Albert will have to find answers who and why unleashed it, and discover who really is a friend and foe. He will have to face not only dangers waiting in the darkness, but also his own weakness and fear.
InSanity, as an exemplar survival horror will provide every fan of the genre with a sufficient amount of fear and adrenaline. In claustrophobic atmosphere of underground confinement, with no possibility of escape, shadows hide secrets far more terrifying than insanity that engulfed the Shelter. Albert will face a multitude of riddles, monsters and tough decisions. In his hard mission he will have to give an impressive display of reflexes, logic and deduction.
Enter the game, control your fear, save the inhabitants of the Shelter and find a safe haven ...
«Afterfall: InSanity» - psychological survival horror, offering fans of the genre through the blood stirring adventure in an atmosphere of overwhelming terror. Caught in the dark underground bunkers, of which there is no escape, players pripodnimut veil of secrecy under which hides much more than just the madness of slum shelters. During the investigation, they will face with a difficult riddles and come into confrontation with the cruel monsters, they often have to make difficult decisions. Cope well with extremely difficult and dangerous task will not only reflexes, but also the ability to think logically and the ability to use deductive method.
• In the alternative world game Second World War ended quite differently than in raelnosti, and this has had an enormous impact on the future course of history.
• The psychological state of the protagonist is constantly changing depending on the game of perfect actions and decisions.
• The level of adrenaline hero depends on the environment and current events. When Albert in tone, it becomes faster and stronger. But if he will long be in a critical situation, the player will lose control of your character. The hero can even take his own life, unable to withstand stress.
• The combat system allows you to use in addition to firearms and more melee weapons, including two-handed. Sensitive control system detects the slightest movement of the mini-joystick or mouse, so the attack is carried out exactly in the direction of a given player.
• Only overcome all obstacles and endure all the trials, players will learn the truth about what happened to the protagonist.
• In the dark post-apocalyptic world, all events are interconnected, and the madness of its inhabitants - only part of the mystery Afterfall.
• A series of unexpected and intriguing and very mysterious events will keep players in suspense until the unpredictable ending.
• High-quality graphics built on Unreal Engine 3
• Engrossing alternative version of history of and after the Second World War, which completely changes the face of post-war Poland and makes Afterfall: InSanity a part of enormous Afterfall universe
• Unexpected plot turns and absolutely surprising ending, totally changing the overall perspective of events
• Developed PDA in which Albert stores information during his adventure, including additional texts from the world of Afterfall
• Innovative QTE and RLH systems
• 9 complex levels, no all of which not take place in the Shelter ...
• Realistic physics and system of environment destruction
• Extensive weapons arsenal with myriad types of opponents for thrilling cinematic close and long-range combat
• Dramatic soundtrack further enhancing the dark atmosphere sure to evoke goose bumps and enhancing the tension
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz dual
• 2 GB RAM