Maxon Cinema 4D Studio R13.029 Mac OSX [Multilaguage] | 4.67 GB
Mac App | Year: 2011 | Version: R13.029 | Incl Crack + Updates | Multilaguage
MAXON announced the immediate availability of CINEMA 4D Release 13, the next generation of its industry- leading 3D motion graphics,
visual effects, painting, and rendering software application. With all new character tools, integrated stereographic capabilities,
stream-lined multi-artist collaboration and physical rendering, CINEMA 4D Release 13 builds on the companyв?™s 25-year legacy of
enabling digital content creators around the world to produce highly engaging content quickly and easily for a variety of industries.
New and Enhanced Rendering Engine
-Physically-Accurate Rendering: Creating photorealistic images is easier than ever with the new physical render engine. Based on real
camera properties, this additional render engine accurately calculates 3D motion blur, depth of field and lens distortion based on
the focal length, aperture and shutter speed of the camera.
- Efficient Subsurface Scattering: Now users can efficiently create translucent materials such as milk, skin and wax with a new
subsurface scattering shader included with both the new Physical Render and CINEMA 4D's standard render engines.
- New CMotion System: Allows users to create their own or apply preset parametric walk cycles based on cyclic motion. Make characters
walk along a spline and over terrain, or even manually place footsteps. Can be integrated with the character object or applied to
anything in a scene.
- New Muscle System: CINEMA 4D R13 now allows users to create custom-shaped muscles and anchor them to multiple joints within a rig.
Includes deformer for skin stretching and sliding.
- New Collision Deformer: Deforms surfaces based on collisions enabling characters to intuitively interact with the environment
Numerous Workflow, Modeling and Animation Improvements
- Revamped Navigation System: New cursor-based navigation automatically sets the point of interest for rotation and dolly movements
based on where the user clicks to begin navigation. This also ensures the speed of camera navigation is smooth and consistent,
regardless of the distance to the point of interest - making it easy to pivot around any portion of a model or scene.
- Surface Manipulation: Offers flexible options with a new Infinite Axis mode that lets users start manipulation from any point and
easily snap surfaces to other objects in the scene. The rotation axis can now optionally display gimbal rotation, making it easy to
visualize situations in which gimbal lock will occur, and can also transform multiple objects in a selection individually rather than
as a group.
- Animation Enhancements: Based on user feedback, a lot of tweaks were made to the animation system to improve efficiency, including
clamping, better curve handling, markers, etc
- Superior XRef Object: Improves artist efficiency with fully embedded XRef (External Reference) commands in R13 so referenced
objects can be textured, animated, and included in expressions or simulations within the master file, greatly enhancing work in a
- Improved C.O.F.F.E.E. and Python Scripting Language Integration: Equips customers with improved integration of the powerful
C.O.F.F.E.E. and Python scripting managers, giving programmers and developers a customizable solution for a wide range of software
development tasks that can be utilized in any pipeline. Python plugins and scripts now appear alongside those created in CINEMA 4D's
C++ and C.O.F.F.E.E. APIs.
- File Format Support: Allows artists to access a range of popular file formats for greater workflow flexibility. Multi-Pass files
can now be stored in multiple channels within a single OpenEXR file. The popular FBX and COLLADA file formats have been updated
facilitating easier asset exchange and interoperability.
After Effects Exchange: Gives customers using R13 unparalleled integration with After Effects with the introduction of stage object
support, timeline marker exports and support for 29.97fps
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or higher running on an Intel-based Mac and 1024 MB RAM, DVD ROM drive. Up to 256 threads now supported. Standard DVD
installation can take up to 2.5 GB of disk space
Buy a premium *** Filesonic to download file with fast speed
FULL ALL SOFTWARE - OS MAC
PM yahoo : dinhthichaulang or Email: email@example.com (De mua tai khoan pre voi gia re hon rat nhieu