Ableton Suite 8.2.1 (MacOSX)
Ableton Suite 8.2.1 | 1.85 GB
Ableton Suite 8 is a software package that gives you a rich world of sound, perfectly complementing the music production tools and features in Live 8, including 10 virtual synthesizers and a huge collection of multi-sample instruments and drums. These include Sampler, Operator frequency modulation synth, Electric classic electronic piano emulator, Collision physical modeling instrument for authentic mallet sounds and creative percussion Tension physical modeling string synth, Analog vintage analog synth emulator, Drum Machines classic drum machine sounds, Session Drums acoustic drums, and Essential Instrument Collection 2 wide range of acoustic and electric pianos, guitars, bass, drums, orchestral instruments, and more, and Latin Percussion Brazilian, Afro-Cuban, and African acoustic percussion instruments.New for Suite 8 World-class Sample Library With the creative professional in mind, Ableton has put together a well-balanced and comprehensive tool set, including synthesis, real-world "Sound Objects," presets, grooves, templates and, above all, a wide-ranging set of beautiful sounds into the Ableton Suite 8 library.
They worked with some of the world's top sound designers to create a comprehensive set of truly useful, high-end sounds, each one an instrument in its own right, for a total of 1,600 expressive sounds that are new to the line.
The sounds are provided as instrument Racks with a finely calibrated combination of instruments and effects. No need to be quiet in this library.Collision Collision is a unique virtual instrument for authentic mallet sounds and creative percussion. Co-developed with AAS, it uses physical modeling technology to reproduce real-world instruments such as xylophones, marimbas, and glockenspiels, but also provides enough depth to create truly dramatic new instruments and sounds.
Ableton has released Live 8.2.1, a release that addresses numerous bugs, listed below, and also includes several new features and improvements.
8.2.1 Release Notes
Improvements and feature changes
* Improvements to Amp presets including better folder organization, additional guitar and bass amp presets and various other changes.
* Improvements to sound quality in Drum Machines.
* Performance optimizations on many Rack presets.
* Many delay devices now use the "Fade" Delay Transition mode, to avoid clicks.
* All Latin Percussion sounds are additionally available as chromatically tuned Simpler presets.
* Amp is now available in the trial version of Ableton Suite.
* Removed duplicate Amp presets.
* Fixed Hot-Swap behavior for a number of Session Drums and Drum Machines presets.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the use of soundcards with only one input on OS X.
* Fixed a crash that occurred when using a ReWire slave such as Reason and manipulating devices in the slave that were referred to by clips in Live.
Link Never Die (If links die, I Will reupload at here)
Download Filesonic.com Fileserve.com Megaupload.com Rapidshare.com...