Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite 11.1.2 (x32/x64) | 135.9 Mb
Magic Bullet Suite 11 is the newest, hottest release of definitive toolkit that brings professional tools to filmmakers everywhere. Designed by seasoned colorist and film director Stu Maschwitz, this Suite produces professional Hollywood-style results on an indie budget. Its nine essential tools let you capture the emotion of your subject, making your footage more personal and compelling. With the addition of Looks version 2 and our new Cosmo plug-in for easy skin smoothing, MBS 11 keeps outdoing itself, giving you more expert products at an even greater savings. Whether you are creating a color treatment, color grading, adding a beauty pass or removing noise, Magic Bullet Suite helps you create the final look that tells your story perfectly.
Magic Bullet Suite 11 includes following plug-ins
Magic Bullet Colorista II brings the power of high-end color systems to your desktop. For the first time, you can perform professional color grading in your favorite editing applications and move between them with consistent, quality results. Colorista's easy-to-use interface is equally good for quick adjustments on a deadline or finessing your footage without limitations. Use the 3-Way Wheels for easy adjustment of balance and luminance; a powerful new Keyer for precision editing; and Power Masks to isolate an area for perfect finishing. Whether you are a color expert or an aspiring colorist, Colorista II will redefine how filmmakers everywhere do color correction.
Magic Bullet Cosmo 1.0
is your secret weapon for perfect HD closeups, glamor shots and age reduction in onscreen talent. Make a 30-year-old model, a 40-something actress and a 50-plus executive look equally terrific - and even better than she had imagined possible - with this quick, professional cosmetic cleanup tool for your video footage. Cosmo smooths skin tones, softens problem areas and fixes blemishes with simple beauty sliders powered by our Colorista II technology. Its default settings were carefully chosen to make your subject look great immediately. We worked hard so you don't have to... 'cause by the end of the day, everybody needs a little cosmo.
Magic Bullet Denoiser 1.0
- State-of-the-art video noise reduction, out of the box. Don't settle for noisy video. Magic Bullet Denoiser does it all - professional results with no fuss. Traditional noise removal methods can blur fine detail, but Denoiser's advanced technology retains definition while eliminating noise.
Magic Bullet Frames 1.1
- Give interlaced video the 24p look of film. Start with ordinary interlaced video, apply Magic Bullet Frames' sophisticated algorithms, and you'll get the smoother, professional de-interlaced look of 24p film. Choose between motion-adaptive and field-blended approaches, and you'll get high quality footage at high speeds, right in your editor's timeline.
Magic Bullet Instant HD 1.2
- Crystal-clear HD with one click! Now includes Resizer. Instant HD up-converts DV video into a variety of HD video formats. Choose from a list of preset resolutions to easily integrate DV video into your next High Definition production. When scaling from standard definition (SD) to high definition (HD), Instant HD's algorithms generate the missing pixels with integrated sharpening and anti-aliasing for sharp, clear results inside your favorite video application.
Magic Bullet Looks 2.0
- Color effects that set the mood for your story. Color sets the mood of your story, from the gritty blue of an action scene to a hot red romance, and Magic Bullet Looks 2 redefines how you design with color. Looks 2 keeps the heart and soul of Looks 1 while upgrading to a more sophisticated interface, streamlined tools, and presets that meet your production needs. Find inspiration for your video or film with powerful new controls like Colorista II grading, Cosmo skin correction and smart scope analysis. Choose from a huge library of professionally designed presets that range from practical lighting scenarios to stylized Hollywood treatments. Looks 2 brings high end color finishing to a project of any budget.
Magic Bullet Mojo 1.2
- The look of a modern Hollywood blockbuster in seconds. Now you can have one of Hollywood’s best tricks up your own sleeve. Modern blockbusters often use a subtle coloring effect to warm up actors' skin tones while backgrounds and shadows get a cool blue treatment - but the trick is to do it while keeping your talent in focus. Magic Bullet Mojo gives you this modern Hollywood look in seconds, with easy customizable controls to suit any footage.
Magic Bullet PhotoLooks 1.5
- Your photo is worth a thousand looks. Whether you shoot in the studio or on location, PhotoLooks is a powerful new application that lets you manipulate and experiment with light while preserving essential photographic detail. Use it with Photoshop, Lightroom or Aperture or on its own. Sophisticated presets and customizable tools make it easy to control lighting conditions and create stylized effects. Get up and running right away with tools inspired by your real-life experience with your camera. Take your photos from ordinary to a tropical beach or desert sunrise, or use effects like shutter streak or bleach bypass for edgier looks. Set the right mood for portraits, candid wedding shots, commercial or fine art photography. With PhotoLooks, "golden hour" can be anytime you like.
- New 2011 releases include Cosmo cosmetic tool, full-featured Looks 2 upgrade, and Grinder 1.5 upgrade.
- MBS 11.1 update includes helpful fixes for Looks 2 and Colorista II, along with Looks 2 compatibility for Sony Vegas Pro.
- Easy installation! Save time and effort with a Single Suite installer that uses one serial number for all products.
- Looks 2.0.4 is now available. This free update fixes a bug for Vegas Pro 32bit on foreign systems.
Hi-lights of Magic Bullet Suite 11.1.2:
- Those of you installing PhotoLooks along with the entire suite may have noticed categories that show up in the Looks drawer that happen to be empty - this occurs because Looks created for Looks 2.0 used new tools and aren’t usable in PhotoLooks (yet). Things fixed up for now so you wont see a bunch of empty categories - only categories that have Looks you want.
- "Save Image As" in the Photo LooksBuilder was never meant to be left in the application and was not working correctly. It has been removed completely. Use the host app you launch PhotoLooks from to save your images.
- For those of you who also use QuickLooks, there was a bug in the installer that would cause all of your QuickLooks presets to disappear after installing PhotoLooks. This fixed up.
- For those of you using Looks 2.0 in Sony’s Vegas Pro on non-English 32-bit Windows systems, we’ve fixed up the truly annoying OMP error that pops up on your screen.
Colorista II 1.0.5
- In Premiere Pro, dragging the power mask preview outline was not lining up with the actual mask. We’ve sorted this all out and it’s working great.
- The Timecode Start setting was always working in ‘Continuous’ mode - ‘Reset’ and ‘Time of Day’ were being ignored - all fixed up.
- Choosing "Original + Timecode" as the main format option was causing the timecode to be off by a factor of 100. We’ve got the math all working now and you’ll get the results you’re looking for.
- Denoiser will be temporarily removed from the Magic Bullet Suite. As of the 11.1.2 release, it has been removed and can no longer be installed through the suite installer. We’re getting really close with the Denoiser we’be been developing in-house and will get it in place as soon as we can!
- Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or faster (or AMD equivalent)
- 1 GB of RAM
- Adobe After Effects CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, 7, 6.5
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, 7, 6.5
- Sony Vegas Pro