Trine 2 - Collector's Edition v1.09-THETA (2011/MULTI9)
Year: 2011 | PC Game | Eng/Fr/Ger/Ita/Spa/Cz/Fin/Pol/Rus | Developer: Frozenbyte | Publisher: Atlus | 1.4 GB
Genre: Arcade (Platform) / 3D
Trine 2 is a sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming. You play as one of the Three Heroes who make their way through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world.
Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic; Wicked Goblins; Climb the tallest trees and towers in the enchanted forest!
• Continuation of one of the best games of 2009, the award-winning
• More capacity, more enemies, more surprises
• Excellent visual effects and a powerful physics engine
• leveling with a choice of skills and spells
• Saving at any time: play as much as you want.
• Co-op mode, which supports play over the Internet
• The soundtrack of 21 songs from renowned composer Ari Pulkinena.
• Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic
• Accessible for both casual and hardcore gamers
• Online and local co-op with up to three players
• Save anywhere to play as long or short sessions as you like
• Unlimited Character Mode adds to additional replay value
• Superb graphics with next-gen visuals use impressive technical effects
• Hidden collectibles for extra adventuring
• Upgrade your characters to suit your play style and to learn amazing new skills
• Fun and challenging achievements to unlock
• Current and New Game + to ensure that adventuring will never end
• Amazing 19-track soundtrack composed by the acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen
• Supports NVIDIA 3D Vision
- Digital Artbook with commentary by Trine two artists highlighting the design of levels, enemies, buildings and many environments. Also features an exclusive look at material not used in the final game.
- Soundtrack by award-winning Ari Pulkkinen, featuring 21 tracks from Trine 2 in MP3 format with a total length of 57 minutes.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz
• 1.5 GB RAM