Mac OSX 10.7 Lion Gold Master FINAL (11A511) Windows VMware | 3.42 GB
This is the Gold Master FINAL and NOT that preview version you can find all over the forum.
I built this by myself from scratch with custom sound- and graphicsdrivers for enabled sound and accelerated graphics.
It's MULTI LANGUAGE, so just go to System Preferences and switch to your country.
Really amazing to see how good this performes as a Virtual Machine.
Everything is pre-installed and ready to use right away on your Windows PC...
Download "Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Gold Master FINAL (11A511) Windows VMware"
Download at maximum speed using new torrent client!
Apparently this Gold Master is identical to the recently released App Store Final Retail.
I'd even say this is the better version, since it's DRM-free.
So there's no need to wait for a "real" Final Version, just get mine if you want to run the latest Mac OS X on your PC
All you need is a pretty descent PC with at least an Intel Dual Core CPU (AMD not supported to date) that supports Hardware Virtualization and enough RAM to allocate 1 GB to the Virtual Machine.
You must have a working installation of VMware Workstation (search the board for newest version (ver. 7.1.3 or later recommended) or VMware Player Standalone (ver. 3.1.4 recommended).
Now you have to patch your installation to make VMware work with Mac OS X server guest. PLEASE backup your VMware program files before you do that.
I dont take reponsibility for any damage taken (though I doubt sth will go wrong).
1. Check your PC for Hardware Virtualization with this Tool (if needed):
2. Make sure all VMware programs are closed
3. Extract RAR files included all patchs
4. Lauch command prompt as administrator and browse to the directory of the patch
5. Execute windows.bat (alternatively right-click windows.bat and run it as Administrator)
Note: the patch wont find VMware unless its installed to the standard path ("C:\Program Files\VMware" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware"). I modified the patch to work with ANY installation path. It also deals with possible errors concerning the NET command.
6. To verify if you successfully applied the patch, click "Edit virtual machine settings" and go to Options tab. There should be a radio button called "Apple Mac OS X" in "Guest operating system" field in "General".
7. Download the Virtual Machine below and extract it to a place of your choice.
8. Start VMware, click "Open a Virtual Machine", browse to the folder where you previously extracted the VM and open "Mac OS X Lion.vmx".
9. Thats all, enjoy!
FULL ALL SOFTWARE - OS MAC
Buy a premium *** Filesonic to download file with fast speed
Download from Filesonic or Wupload: