Delcam PowerSHAPE 2012 SP0 with PS-Catalogues 2012 SP0 | 590 Mb
Initial work was sponsored by the Science Research Council but finding money to support the development was a constant problem for Donald Welbourn. In 1973 Donald persuaded his friend Lord Caldecote, then chairman of the Delta Metal Group and an ex-Cambridge engineer, to send Delta graduate engineer Ed Lambourne to work on the development of DUCT at Cambridge University Engineering Department, ultimately leading to transferal of the system into industry. In 1974 Donald also obtained sponsorship from Control Data in Europe in the form of access to their powerful time-sharing computing resources. Control Data offered DUCT initially on its time-sharing bureau service, especially to two of its largest German customers Volkswagen and Daimler Benz.....
Imagine....A CAD modeller that lets you:
- Design complex 3D parts using any combination of surfaces solids or triangles
- Make sense of imported data no matter which CAD system created it
- Simplify your manufacturing processes and reduce your lead times
- Work the way you think
Why Choose PowerSHAPE?
- PowerSHAPE makes sketching easy with the patented Intelligent Cursor. The Intelligent Cursor is fast, accurate, and extremely easy-to-use, increasing productivity by shortening construction times.
- PowerSHAPE simplifies surface modelling with its unique 'Smart Surfacer' - simply select the sketches and PowerSHAPE automatically creates a surface. Easy-to-use editing tools let you modify surfaces interactively to achieve the perfect shape, no matter how complex.
- PowerSHAPE gives you the power to model the most complex of shapes quickly and efficiently, combining Parasolid with easy-to-use surface construction and editing.
- PowerSHAPE lets you use triangles in exactly the same ways as you would use surfaces or solids. Create complex tooling pieces from imported STL models; wrap ArtCAM reliefs directly onto free-form shapes to create intensely decorated parts, and much more.
- Assemble parts together quickly and simply and optionally store them in your own library for later re-use. Power Features automatically create holes and other features needed to physically assemble the manufactured part, and can be passed directly to PowerMILL for efficient machining.
Delcam TV - online CAD CAM TV channel featuring customer testimonials, software updates, tutorials and Partner videos
I will check, If link dead, I will reupload at here
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4073501995/Delcam PowerSHAPE 2012 SP0 with PS-Catalogues 2012 SP0.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4073502015/Delcam PowerSHAPE 2012 SP0 with PS-Catalogues 2012 SP0.part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4073502035/Delcam PowerSHAPE 2012 SP0 with PS-Catalogues 2012 SP0.part3.rar