Command and Conquer Generals: Reborn The Last Stand v5.05 (2011/MULTI2)
Year: 2011 | PC Game | Eng Rus | Developer: EA Pacific | Publisher: Electronic Arts | 1.82 GB
A new modification of Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour Reborn: The Last Stand, which drastically changes the familiar pain to play. You will encounter old friends in the face of modern U.S. forces to respond, the Chinese war machine, and by the Global Liberation Army.
It offers three new generals, brave American colonel IronSide, Chinese officer Chen and leader of the terrorists Mohmar Death Strike. There are several new units (combat vehicles, motorcycles, Sonic Tank), and many suschestvuyusschie units were able to modernize. And Artificial Intelligence of your opponents has grown three times, and come not sweet, because each of the generals against you apply the tactics and techniques of warfare.
• A new generation of military equipment - 30 new units and 20 process modifications (maneuverable combat motorcycles, super-heavy tanks, destroying all life the power of the heat wave, a giant helicopter Orlik, able to lift into the air heavy gun or a tank with infantry).
• The new regime of Generals Challange - «fights" with 9 teams generals, each of which demonstrates his own style of war and has a unique character (which surely will during the fight, bringing you to distraction by their scathing commentary).
• Plush simulate the effects of weather conditions and a variety of effects supertehnologichnogo weapons, including a heat wave, laser, all sorts of explosions and deformation areas, without which no cost, no serious war.
• Operating system: Windows XP / VISTA
• Processor: Pentium 4 / 2.0 Ghz
• Memory: 512 MB
• Video: 256 MB
• Sound card: compatible with DirectX 9.0
• Free space on your hard disk: 3.5 GB
• Management: keyboard, mouse
1. Mount in DAEMON Tools or Alcohol 120% and install the game
2. Run the patch 4.1 ZH.exe - show the path to Zero Hour
3. The contents of the folder Crack copy in a folder Zero Hour
4. Run SetupReborn5.05Full.exe - showing the path to Zero Hour