Battle Los Angeles-SKIDROW (PC/ENG/2011)
Mar 13, 2011 | Publisher: Konami | Developer: Saber Interactive | PC | English | ISO | 1.42 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Description: Battle: Los Angeles gives players the opportunity to relive the thrill of the movie as they fight alongside characters from the film to defend the city of Los Angeles from attacks from unknown forces in fast and frantic first-person shooter gameplay. Players assume the role of Corporal Lee Imlay, a Marine fighting against a worldwide alien invasion that has the city of Los Angeles as the major battleground and focal point for the game. Battle unique and varied enemies, using an arsenal of weapons throughout the game like an assault rifle, sniper rifle, rocket launcher, frag grenades, and a turret gun. Navigate the streets of Los Angeles avoiding fierce and relentless attacks. Aside from high-caliber fire fighting combat, destructible environments have been included using the Havok Destruction Module, which will allow players to destroy scaffolding structures, vehicles and overpasses to eliminate enemy forces. With unlockable content, trophy support, and 5.1 surround sound, Battle: Los Angeles will pull players deep into the heart of the battle to save mankind.
- The atmosphere of big-budget Hollywood blockbuster
- An advanced physical model, which is responsible for technology Havok
- Modern graphics and stunning special effects
- The game is based on the eponymous movie, world premiere will be held in March 2011. Budget of the film has made more than $ 100 million. Currently under its active advertising campaign
- The game allows you to extend the pleasure of the movie and get more experience, being in the midst of events
- Alien invasion: The Battle of Los Angeles - a first person shooter, this genre now enjoys the greatest popularity among fans of interactive entertainment
- High level graphics, modern entertainment special effects, intense gameplay.
1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
4. Copy all files from the SKIDROW folder to the game installation
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy