PascalABC.NET 1.6 | 363 MB
PascalABC.NET - modern programming language, based on the Delphi (Object Pascal), and combines the simplicity of Pascal and the enormous capabilities of the platform. NET! Free, simple and powerful development environment focused on learning programming. The unique Web-based environment that allows to develop and run programs in Pascal of the browser window, and have a wish list of programs on the server. The system PascalABC.NET developed at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Southern Federal University, is actively developed and used for training students in the course Fundamentals of programming as well as for student learning. In some schools PascalABC.NET is one of the media to teach modern programming. Simple, modern features, free of charge - these are the main advantages of PascalABC.NET!
Key features include:
• High compatibility with Borland Pascal 7.0 and Delphi.
• Generate code for the platform. NET.
• Access to a huge number. NET-libraries of container classes to work with the network resources.
• The most modern means of programming languages: generic classes and routines, interfaces, overloading of operations, exceptions, garbage collection.
• A number of language extensions Pascal, including the operator foreach, vnutriblochnye description of variables, such as when describing the auto-built set of arbitrary types, simplified syntax modules, methods in the records, the new operator to create objects, define methods inside the class body.
• The development environment with built-in debugger, which provides tips on the code, the transition to the definition and implementation of routines, code templates, auto-format code.
• Simple and effective raster graphics library.
• Built-in electronic problem book Programming Taskbook.
• Modules and performers Robot Draftsman used in school science.
• A mechanism to scan tasks, providing automatic setting and verification tasks.
• A Web-development environment WDE, allowing to run the program directly from the browser window.
• The ability to publish on the Internet link to a file that is stored in Web-development environment.
• Using many years of experience teaching programming language for creating and environment.
Books on Programming
List of Books:
BORLAND C + + BUILDER
C + + for Dummies
COM-technology in C + + BUILDER
DELPHI FOR PROFESSIONALS
VISUAL BASIC NET FOR 24 HOURS
ALGORITHMIC TRICKS FOR PROGRAMMERS
Future of C + +
INTRODUCTION TO EXPERT SYSTEMS
My first program in C + +
GETTING STARTED BORLAND C + + BUILDER
GENERAL FAQ on DELPHI (1-2)
FOUNDATIONS OF MODERN ALGORITHMS
DEBUG SERVER WEB-APPLICATIONS
Programming in DELPHI
PROGRAMMING SYSTEMS PROTECTION
DEVELOPMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR SOFTWARE
JOINT AND DEBUGGING JAVA C C + + CODE