Symantec System Recovery Recovery Disk 2011 v10.0.1.41704 Multilingual-FL | 587 MB
A server backup solution that delivers fast and reliable system recovery to help you minimize downtime and meet recovery time objectives with confidence. Quickly restore physical and virtual systems in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments. With more than 787,000 protected systems, Symantec System Recovery is proven, trusted, and reliable backup server software.
When using TPB please read these important notes:
01. AV software may warn about keygens, patches, cracks etc because of their
capabilities and signatures (generating codes, etc). Sometimes also they're
added to the virus/spyware database and will be detected as malware. If not
trusting keygens, patches, cracks etc don't use them.
02. To avoid AV software removing/blocking clean cracks etc: exclude the crack
or folder from being auto-protected & auto-scanned by the AV software.
03. If AV software removed a clean crack usually it can be restored
(if it's not in Quarantine then look at History or something similar).
04. To avoid risks when using cracks also Sandboxie can be used to test them:
05. Before running .exe-files, keygens, patches, cracks etc always check first
if they can be unpacked. Often some thirth party added a virus to the
original file, repacked it, and uploaded it again.
06. Letting AV software software sending scan results to their companies
can cause keygens, patches, cracks etc being added to their virus-database.
07. Firewalls which are set to automatically decide for connections will allow
connections for lots of apps & MALWARE!. To avoid so firewalls should be set
to decide yourself which connection to allow or not.
08. Clicking on unknown links can coz malware being silently installed on a pc!
09. Usually (new) torrents with extreme many downloads & seeders in a short time
are very suspicious! Torrents with a SKULL-logo are trusted.
10. Some (frustrated) people use multiple accounts and post lots of FAKE comments
and/or files trying to spread confusion. Usually they NEVER seriously reply
on comments and don't have any torrent, or to look reliable just a few.
11. In general often there are more fake & negative comments than reliable &
12. In some countries uploading/downloading copyright-protected material is
forbidden, but showing some appreciation to reliable uploaders is not.
13. Posting FAKE comments & uploads on TPB can result in getting banned from TPB!
14. Comments are welcome, unlike ranting, trolling, whining, etc.
15. No Promises ... No Debts!
To the "United Reliable The Pirate Bay Users",
Nowadays a lot of TPB members abuse their TPB membership by intentionally posting fake comments & files. Their meaning is just trying to spread confusion and to frustrate TPB and it's users.
Less downloaders =less seeders =less download speed etc =not good!
It's in the benefit of TPB and all reliable users to warn each other about people who intentionally keep posting fake comments & files. It's an easy answer against those who intentionally keep posting fake comments & files, which is a never ending issue.
When reporting errors or false positives just keep in mind that what goes up for one does not always goes up for another. That's for both the working of an app and about false positives! Remember: whatever is said, say it constructive!
Let's just try to help each other and TPB by thinking about what's said & posted.
Things are all up to you, the "United Reliable The Pirate Bay Users"!
Enjoy The Pirate Bay